|BUSINESS TIER CAPABILITIES
|One Click LCA Business is the solution for the busy green building professional, who needs a reliable and effective life-cycle assessment tool. The One Click LCA Business product includes following capabilities:
- Friendly user interface and effective and quick variation and comparison tools
- EN 15978 and Level(s)-compliant tool for quantifying and optimizing embodied and whole life carbon and EU Taxonomy
- Access to up to date comprehensive materials including all European EPDs, constructions and utilities database, including all available updates, updates and search and filter tools
- Quick hotspot identification tools for eco-design, access to EPD download and industry carbon benchmarks to compare performance
- One way integrations to commonly used design software tools
- Capability to upload bill of materials from Excel or gbXML files
- Advanced materials optioneering and baseline generation tools
- Live kick-off training (2 hours)
- Very good email support staffed by LCA experts
|EUROPE EDITION DESCRIPTION
|The Europe edition provides the following ready-to-go tools and features:
- Easy to use, fully EN 15978 and Level(s)-compliant tool for quantifying and optimizing embodied and whole life carbon and LCA
- Comprehensive materials database, including all European EPDs
- Enables early phase, design phase and as built / in-life assessment
- Quick hotspot identification tools for eco-design and decarbonisation
- Fully automated detailed LCA report generation
|LICENSING INFORMATION AND TERMS
|Annual license for single named user for use in design and construction of building projects. Prices exclude value add/sales tax. Annual automatic renewal unless cancelled in writing three months prior to renewal date. Full terms: www.oneclicklca.com/service-terms
Product packages include limited features and tools; not all tools available in the platform. Separate licenses are available for Infra, EPD and CSR needs.
|GENERAL SOFTWARE INFORMATION
|One Click LCA® is an easy to use toolkit for sustainable construction. The platform has modules for life-cycle assessment and carbon footprinting, life-cycle costing, responsible sourcing, EPD credits, circular economy, construction site performance tracking and more. The platform supports dozens of certification systems, integrates vast and continuously updated LCA database and integrates with Excel, gbXML, IFC, Revit and other BIM tools.
The software fits life-cycle cost optimisation, eco-design, carbon performance optimisation and tracking, sustainable procurement and certification needs. Tools and functionalities are licensed either as packages or as add-ons.
While we do every effort to present up to date and accurate information, we can not guarantee all information and data shown is free of errors, up to date or complete.